Ciliocyte

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
SlowMind

Ciliocyte

Post by SlowMind » Wed May 30, 2018 7:14 am

need help in ciliocyte,
I am not quite good in programming cells and I can't move the ciliocyte, can any one give me some tips or advice on how to make them move..

I'm planning to make a cell that can move(using ciliocyte) to other cell based on the color of the cell and throw a cell on it..

Sorry for my grammar mistakes...
start small DREAM BIG
Alast

Re: Ciliocyte

Post by Alast » Wed May 30, 2018 8:11 am

Ciliocytes are not meant to replace Flagellocytes to move organisms across the substrate. They can only cause movement when touching the substrate wall or other cells. So in order to use Ciliocytes for movement you basically need a sort of anchor to move along. You can see/use that principle in the challenge Mosh pit.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
SlowMind

Post by SlowMind » Wed May 30, 2018 9:29 am

uhmm..
does the signaling is same in flagellocyte and ciliocyte?
start small DREAM BIG
Alast

Post by Alast » Wed May 30, 2018 10:08 am

Yes, they react the same way. Except that the Ciliocyte has 2 sides that can be programmed independently.
SlowMind

Post by SlowMind » Wed May 30, 2018 2:09 pm

thank you :D
start small DREAM BIG
Alast

Post by Alast » Wed May 30, 2018 2:37 pm

With pleasure!
C4pung

Post by C4pung » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Still, its really hard to use ciliocytes even after knowing how to program it :( . From my experiments, i think ciliocytes are more "dangerous" than cyano-secrocytes because they litterally kill any organism (including itself) when they touch other organism/walls because they grind eachother and break adhesin connections.

To fully use the potential of the ciliocytes you also need to implement evading functions to your organism, both for avoiding it self and its own kind, as well walls. The fact that ciliocytes tend to be used in pairs also make it harder because you need to split your propulsion and other sensory cells into 2 hemispheres (left and right).

Ciliocytes are among the cell types i rarely use (along with buoyo, nitro, and virocytes)
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry: