I am really bored...

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
WhatTheSillyName

Re: I am really bored...

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:33 pm

H4yw1r3 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:16 pm
Very nice. The only problem I see is the Photocytes. Photocytes are one of the largest nutrient-consumpting cell type within the game. They could potentially starve the organism in a normal substrate, although I could see that these cell types play a role with the Stemocyte Differentiation.

Well done.
Thank you for your comment (^_^). Switching from food-smell Stereocyte to light-sense Stereocyte requires at least one Photocyte if it only allowed one Stereocyte at the moment. I created it with 2 or 4 Photocytes because it can differentiate more quickly(But I believe that there should be another template with only one Photocyte or increase the light range?).
Please feel free to leave a reply if you have any other requests.
Ya~
121daredevil

Post by 121daredevil » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 am

1. Make a swimmer but without using flagellocytes
2. Make an organism that can be a predator
3. A 3 headed secrocyte (1 a cyanide or HCN and the rest are Protease (It can break up proteins though)
4. A sensory cell that can sense food

Summary:
I wanted a swimmer without flagellocytes, a predator type, with a 3 headed secrocyte at the top and a senseocyte (if right) that can sense food.

Or as other known as: A MSP (Myo-Secrocyte Predator)

Explanation:
The predator will survive through a theory i made was called a myocyte adaptation, the faster the myocytes, the sooner it is to thrive. The slower the myocytes, the sooner it is to form an egg
For every failure has made. Try and try again and Success will be achieved
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:56 am

121daredevil wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 am
3. A 3 headed secrocyte (1 a cyanide or HCN and the rest are Protease (It can break up proteins though)

Summary:
I wanted a swimmer without flagellocytes, a predator type, with a 3 headed secrocyte at the top and a senseocyte (if right) that can sense food.

Explanation:
The predator will survive through a theory i made was called a myocyte adaptation, the faster the myocytes, the sooner it is to thrive. The slower the myocytes, the sooner it is to form an egg
Well... I can accept your request but you may need to accept my bargain.
Handling a Protease-Secrocyte is pretty difficult. On an organism with unstable speed (like Myocyte-Crawler), the situation is even harder because the Protease-Secrocyte may touches the adhesin contection. Until there is a technical breakthrough or I found a better way to control the speed of Myocyte-Crawler.

(1)No limit usage of Secrocytes, I will still use protease and HCN/Lipase but I may use more than one Protease-Secrocyte. It will limit my design. you know.......
(2)I don't really get the meaning of asking a Food-sense cell. I may not follow this part of the request.
(3)I may not decide to use Myocyte to become the movement of this future organism but I will try my best to avoid using any Flagellocyte.

From now on, I will keep testing different ways of using a Protease-Secrocyte. Sorry for my limited skill and knowledge of this game.
Ya~
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:13 am

Using Protease on a dry substrate is a very risky move. The Secrocyte could fall behind and touch itself and cause damage to itself.
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
121daredevil

Post by 121daredevil » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:08 pm

WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:56 am
121daredevil wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 am

Summary:

Explanation:
Well... I can accept your request but you may need to accept my bargain.
Handling a Protease-Secrocyte is pretty difficult. On an organism with unstable speed (like Myocyte-Crawler), the situation is even harder because the Protease-Secrocyte may touches the adhesin contection. Until there is a technical breakthrough or I found a better way to control the speed of Myocyte-Crawler.

(1)No limit usage of Secrocytes, I will still use protease and HCN/Lipase but I may use more than one Protease-Secrocyte. It will limit my design. you know.......
(2)I don't really get the meaning of asking a Food-sense cell. I may not follow this part of the request.
(3)I may not decide to use Myocyte to become the movement of this future organism but I will try my best to avoid using any Flagellocyte.

From now on, I will keep testing different ways of using a Protease-Secrocyte. Sorry for my limited skill and knowledge of this game.
Alright, just don't explain to me that, Cuz i am not a spoiled brat ok. Look. It's ok. You can do whatever you want to this request and... well i ll be waiting for 10 days (if not enough 20 days)
Is that okay for you?
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:37 pm

121daredevil wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:08 pm
Alright, just don't explain to me that, Cuz i am not a spoiled brat ok. Look. It's ok. You can do whatever you want to this request and... well i ll be waiting for 10 days (if not enough 20 days)
Is that okay for you?
Request Accepted
LoL, just relax ( ・ᴗ ・ ) You are the first one who send request to me! I might be too serious on that reply and I am the one who started this topic. Sorry about that :P
PS: Yep, I need a week to create this for you.
Ya~
121daredevil

Post by 121daredevil » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:20 am

WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:37 pm
121daredevil wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:08 pm
Is that okay for you?
Request Accepted
LoL, just relax ( ・ᴗ ・ ) You are the first one who send request to me! I might be too serious on that reply and I am the one who started this topic. Sorry about that :P
PS: Yep, I need a week to create this for you.
Oh ' w ' ok then
Vitoryuiti

Post by Vitoryuiti » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:51 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ne4s6iob9yg3m ... trate?dl=0
i have a request can you make a organism that beat this organism?????
rules:
the organism need to use ciliocytes and fragelocytes to move
the organism are not alowed to use keratinocytes
the organism are forced to use a kinect cannon as weapon
difficulty: hard-very hard
The Cannon master!!!!!!
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Vitoryuiti wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:51 am
rules:
Request Accepted
Instruction unclear
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8fohuztou17x ... trate?dl=0
I don't think that is what you want.
Ya~
Vitoryuiti

Post by Vitoryuiti » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:35 pm

WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:51 pm
Vitoryuiti wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:51 am
rules:
Request Accepted
Instruction unclear
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8fohuztou17x ... trate?dl=0
I don't think that is what you want.
This is not what i want a organism that dont kill It while its borning Only before and The entyre organism need to be detected by The arttilery (my organism)
The Cannon master!!!!!!