Where are the limits of cell power?

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
CandyYAHFT

Where are the limits of cell power?

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:31 am

I know some bugs are going to be solved in the next update, but I was wondering, about the limits this game has to make OP cells, with unbeatable genomes, the think now, when the most powerful swimmer, the most powerful Keratynocyte swimmer, the most powerful devoroucyte spitter, etc..
When all of them got discovered, What will be left to do?
I know this is thinking to much in the future, but, what I mean, even with all the settings we have to customise the substrate, the challenges people make, are amazing, but, they become predictable for most experimented players, so they easily found solutions, but if I have the best Nitrocyte swimmer (for example), then all I'll have to do for another challenge in which I need a different Nitrocyte swimmer, I'll take the same genome and tweak it a little.
What I mean is that the best species are pretty repetitive, I don't think there is possible to make a challenge, in which the best solution is to make a 9 celled devourocyte spitting swimmer potato floater, which uses a boost of cell farting from a photocyte which feeds a phagocyte that produces nitrocytes allowing the cell to reproduce, really unpractical, Right?, but also really cool, but who needs that if all you need for most challenges, are swimmers or floaters, and in some cases, large worms.

I'm not making this to complaint, I'm doing it to ask for advice
I'm really a "newbie" making challenges, and I would like to know how to make challenges need more complex organisms, mine always need 6 modes so far
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
thomas.m

Re: Where are the limits of cell power?

Post by thomas.m » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:38 am

truly a lot of things that make me confused, and do not know how to answer you.
The secret to happiness is to keep setting yourself new challenges.
CandyYAHFT

Re: Where are the limits of cell power?

Post by CandyYAHFT » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:01 am

Don't worry, this is an old post, I already posted my very first challenges, and they seem to be nice, I took some advice from Alast , in format, and how to make difficult enough from bwisialo, so I'm pretty happy with the challenges I already posted
But thanks for trying to help ;)
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY