A Merchandise for Cell Lab's 4th anniversary

Here anything Cell Lab related that doesn't fit into the other topics can be discussed.
121daredevil

A Merchandise for Cell Lab's 4th anniversary

Post by 121daredevil » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:23 am

Hey Guys, Oh and Petter You too,

I was thinking of something that people can make the game more... efficient.
Since November 23 is it's first release I want to amaze people with merchandise.
But I know it would be a bad idea, cuz Petter is a busy guy. And he can't make merchandise while he was working on Cell lab

I may need to say this but. I know this would be awkward but, I was making a guidebook (ya know but it canr be release because its my copy.) I WILL NOT SHOW IT TO YA ALL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So yeah, Admins, you may think about it later or sooner.
For every failure has made. Try and try again and Success will be achieved
H4yw1r3

Re: A Merchandise for Cell Lab's 4th anniversary

Post by H4yw1r3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:59 am

The game's not really made for profits. Some people may like to buy some goods regarding Cell Lab but I don't know if they'd be able to support the system for the few customers. (Just a thought.)

EDIT: Maybe they could support the game through donations in-game? Also, the basics have been spread out through different tutorial modules. All they'd have to do is meddle with the knowledge they gained and combine it to help them design more organisms.
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
121daredevil

Post by 121daredevil » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:03 am

H4yw1r3 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:59 am
The game's not really made for profits. Some people may like to buy some goods regarding Cell Lab but I don't know if they'd be able to support the system for the few customers. (Just a thought.)

EDIT: Maybe they could support the game through donations in-game? Also, the basics have been spread out through different tutorial modules. All they'd have to do is meddle with the knowledge they gained and combine it to help them design more organisms.
Like i said this was a bad idea so yeah, it would not be agreed by the admins alright.
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:19 am

It's not really a bad idea. It's just that the schedule may be too tight for the systems for the merchandise to be constructed. Plus, managing it may be a bit tedious if he's a busy man. Again, the idea is good but Petter may not have the time to do and manage it.
121daredevil

Post by 121daredevil » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:19 pm

H4yw1r3 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:19 am
It's not really a bad idea. It's just that the schedule may be too tight for the systems for the merchandise to be constructed. Plus, managing it may be a bit tedious if he's a busy man. Again, the idea is good but Petter may not have the time to do and manage it.
Yeah, I think Petter needs some time the updates for the game.
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Don't stray away from the topic. The updates are reasonable but inserting the merchandise might ruin his schedule to work on the fixes and updates.
Alast

Post by Alast » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Since Cell Lab is a game with no intent of making any profits I think merchandise kind of defeats the purpose, wouldn't it?
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
K-man

Post by K-man » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:45 pm

A guidebook would be useful.
"Place the devourocytes here..."
-Cellbert Einstein
121daredevil

Post by 121daredevil » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

K-man wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:45 pm
A guidebook would be useful.
Like I said I Shall never ever show dis to you BWAHAHAHAH :D
But going straight to the topic, yeah it may wreck Petter's schedule of updating and will ban me from this forum forever because of what i have created :o so yeah pls dont ban me from dis forum or i call scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooott

Edit: I WAS making my own guidebook, but it may never be released as official as Petter has much work to do, it would smash the schedule into pieces (which i meant being scrambled up)
Petter
Site Admin

Post by Petter » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Whoa, it's already been four years??
Anyways, I'm not gonna make/sell any merchandise. What you do is up to you as long as you make clear i'm not part of it.

To 121daredevil: This is not the youtube comment section, please try to compose intelligible messages without all caps and unnecessary repetition. There's always Reapers unofficial chat for more chat like conversations.