MLG

Post your own challenge to your fellow researchers!
Tarux

MLG

Post by Tarux » Sun May 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Yo, yo, yo! This don't need no description. Alright, I was doing trickshots on top of my roof. Later, I smelled the sent of a freshly opened mountain dew coming from my room. By pure MLG instinct, I went to my room to check it out. I then realized that the Illuminati broke in through my window, stealing my mountain dew, while placing these Illuminati thingies on my substrate! I asked my homie Tarux, and he said "Yo fam don't worry, contact my homies on the Cell Lab Forum to help you." So I did that. But before I asked on Yahoo questions "Help! Illuminati! How to get rid of?!1", then someone replied, "Yo, the onl1 way is to 720 no-scope them off".

So there ya go, I need a creature that can 720 no-scope these Illuminati off my plate. My boi Tarux said you guys got the right stuff for this, and he was never wrong before! I'll let you use any1 cell type. I need them all off in 50 hours. He left his laptop on btw.

Be MLG -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5fme7xt59joe ... trate?dl=0
Ahh, the fresh smell of celluar mitosis (or nuclear fission).
Reaper Elite
Location: In the Underworld eating bacon and watching anime with Marilyn Monroe

Re: MLG

Post by Reaper Elite » Sun May 14, 2017 10:09 pm

... Strangest backstory ever ... No other rules to follow?
"A mercenary can always find a war to fight if they look hard enough"
"You become a changed person when you face me and deny me your soul."
Tarux

Post by Tarux » Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Reaper Elite wrote:... Strangest backstory ever ... No other rules to follow?
Must use projectile weapons to take out targets. By "720", he means a creature that can take out targets via projectiles while spinning.
Nayus

Post by Nayus » Mon May 15, 2017 12:12 am

:lol: :lol: You got me that was fun. These backstories are great

My Solution.

Didn't read the "720 no-scope" part but did it anyway 'cause it only felt right that way. Mountain dew and Dorito colors for extra MLG feel. This stuff will clear your plate and then clean itself too. If it takes longer than the asked time just add another one at the beginning and it will do it twice as fast.
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo » Mon May 15, 2017 12:32 am

That's a fun solution. :)
amor fati
Tarux

Post by Tarux » Mon May 15, 2017 12:33 am

Nayus wrote::lol: :lol: You got me that was fun. These backstories are great

My Solution.

Didn't read the "720 no-scope" part but did it anyway 'cause it only felt right that way. Mountain dew and Dorito colors for extra MLG feel. This stuff will clear your plate and then clean itself too. If it takes longer than the asked time just add another one at the beginning and it will do it twice as fast.
Yo, homie...you have done something that only my boi HomieDragon has ever done before, you have successfully destroyed the Illuminati! My boi Tarux was impressed too. That1 last Illuminati on the bottom right kept surviving tho by dodging, classic Illuminati move. But not to worry fam, it died too! I showed this to the Illuminati see, they said "Yo fam, we gunna steal more doritoes next time", so I'll be counting on you for that next time!
+50 points assist kill
+50 points MLG colors
Tarux

Post by Tarux » Mon May 15, 2017 1:12 am

Let me read out the MLG guidelines (cause MLG). This might help you solve this if you haven't yet.

MLG Etiquette:
- No elbows on he table, unless you're sniping someone, then it's completely fine.
- No jumping on the table, unless you're 360+ no-scoping
- No playing with your food, unless it's multiplayer
- No Illuminati green! Only mountain dew green!
- When Illuminati invades your house, remember to Stop, Drop, and Dab. Then proceed to 720 MLG rekt them.
- You must dank or dank not, there is no "try".
- Always treat your teammates with respect, or mountain dew.
- Illuminati is always green, if you see orange Illuminati, don't worry fam, It's just MLG spies disguised as Illuminati
Kirby7

Post by Kirby7 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dc0jg81ongk19 ... trate?dl=0 this is not a solution,this is an Illuminati transforming virus :D put It on that Illuminatis and they will transform into virus doritos,if an Illuminati touches it,he will be a new dorito,with this we can imagine a solution by making a 720°no scope dorito virus and win by transforming the Illuminatis into them (or mountain dew) :lol:.
More Doritos and mountain dew,less Illuminatis.
I like Kirby,ill eat them all (o) :lol:
fungus3

Post by fungus3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:04 pm

I beat it without placing a cell.

DEAL WITH IT
121daredevil

Post by 121daredevil » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:09 am

Dude i use the 1000 tranq scope
For every failure has made. Try and try again and Success will be achieved