Missiles

Post your own challenge to your fellow researchers!

I'm not good at estimating difficulty, answer here to help me.

ez
5
33%
medium
2
13%
hard
2
13%
difficult
2
13%
VERY difficult
2
13%
impossible-ish
2
13%
 
Total votes: 15
User avatar
C4pung
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:24 am

Re: Missiles

Post by C4pung » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:40 am

I cant open google drive files :( . Can you use dropbox instead? I think they are alot easier to use than google drive because they directly open it on the app and all you need to do is to load it, I dont know why but the only options I have o gdrive is opening it through email / gmail.

For posting images, try to host it on imgur. By downloading the app you can upload your screenshots directly from your phone. But try to use mobile data when you upload because wifi seems to be unstable for me
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
User avatar
Proguy1903
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:16 am
Location: At my CL base.

Re: Missiles

Post by Proguy1903 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:46 pm

UHHHHHHH.. NOW I HAVE MAKE MOAR ACCOUNTS :(
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
User avatar
bwisialo
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Re: Missiles

Post by bwisialo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Proguy1903 wrote:that's where the 10 cell limit comes you have overpower the green thumb
You have to what? I used a Flagellocyte-Glueocyte swimmer. No protection. One inserted cell. Got from bottom to top without touching missiles. The Glueocyte becomes Devorocytes when it touches the Photocyte. Photocyte dies.
amor fati
User avatar
Proguy1903
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:16 am
Location: At my CL base.

Re: Missiles

Post by Proguy1903 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:55 am

Dropbox is kinda different than gdrive, how do you send the link? :?:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
User avatar
Proguy1903
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:16 am
Location: At my CL base.

Re: Missiles

Post by Proguy1903 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:00 am

bwisialo wrote:
Proguy1903 wrote:that's where the 10 cell limit comes you have overpower the green thumb
You have to what? I used a Flagellocyte-Glueocyte swimmer. No protection. One inserted cell. Got from bottom to top without touching missiles. The Glueocyte becomes Devorocytes when it touches the Photocyte. Photocyte dies.
oh, probably protection is for n00bs, welp ezy
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
User avatar
C4pung
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:24 am

Re: Missiles

Post by C4pung » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 am

Proguy1903 wrote:Dropbox is kinda different than gdrive, how do you send the link? :?:
You open the dropbox app, find the file, tap the share option. And then when sharing pick the "copy url" one. Then you have the url ready to be pasted
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
User avatar
Proguy1903
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:16 am
Location: At my CL base.

Re: Missiles

Post by Proguy1903 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:24 am

C4pung wrote:
Proguy1903 wrote:Dropbox is kinda different than gdrive, how do you send the link? :?:
You open the dropbox app, find the file, tap the share option. And then when sharing pick the "copy url" one. Then you have the url ready to be pasted
oh
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
User avatar
TragmatiS
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:07 pm
Location: Russia

Re: Missiles

Post by TragmatiS » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Did it with bwisialo`s method. I think you can`t set a difficulty level -- it`s completely luck-based.
I`m Russian so there may be typos.
User avatar
Proguy1903
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:16 am
Location: At my CL base.

Re: Missiles

Post by Proguy1903 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:12 am

C4pung wrote:I cant open google drive files :( . Can you use dropbox instead? I think they are alot easier to use than google drive because they directly open it on the app and all you need to do is to load it, I dont know why but the only options I have o gdrive is opening it through email / gmail.

For posting images, try to host it on imgur. By downloading the app you can upload your screenshots directly from your phone. But try to use mobile data when you upload because wifi seems to be unstable for me
when i used imgur i only see an pic icon and the word "Image"
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
User avatar
C4pung
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:24 am

Re: Missiles

Post by C4pung » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:35 am

Proguy1903 wrote:
C4pung wrote:I cant open google drive files :( . Can you use dropbox instead? I think they are alot easier to use than google drive because they directly open it on the app and all you need to do is to load it, I dont know why but the only options I have o gdrive is opening it through email / gmail.

For posting images, try to host it on imgur. By downloading the app you can upload your screenshots directly from your phone. But try to use mobile data when you upload because wifi seems to be unstable for me
when i used imgur i only see an pic icon and the word "Image"
That happened to me too if you accidently put the image private / it disconnected sometime when is uploading. The image became unlisted and only you can view it (or not at all)
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
Post Reply