Evil or Good first chapter - new strain EVO

Post your own challenge to your fellow researchers!

How difficult do you think "New Strain EVO" is ? Did you choose good or evil?

Easy
No votes
Normal
No votes
Difficult
No votes
Very difficult
100%
Impossible
No votes
A nightmare for biologists
No votes
GOOD
No votes
EVIL
No votes

Total votes: 1
CandyYAHFT

Re: Evil or Good first chapter - new strain EVO

Post by CandyYAHFT » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:48 pm

I will let you do that since I can't make them all green either :(
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:19 pm

It's difficult to infect them all before they max out the substrate this first time. Not exactly sure why bombarding them all doesn't infect them all :? And then, it seems extremely difficult to have the original infecting genome survive the widespread cell death occurs at the end of the max out. The infecting genome can't build up a resilient amount cells and nutrients / energy compared to the strands on the substrate, which begin with a strong head start.
amor fati
CandyYAHFT

Post by CandyYAHFT » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:56 pm

I may should lift the cell limit and reupload the new substrate, what do you think?
BTW I think cells attached to Keratynocytes are invulnerable, however pressure makes them divide, but bombarding also works because cells which don't reproduce eventually die, the thing ... in this genome Keratynocytes actually reproduce, which makes harder to get those breaks, which only appears when the chain is to big, and the low viscosity makes them break, if there it was only one chain, even with higher light it will be pretty easy, the cell limit lifted a lot the difficulty of destroying my basic genome.
Funny fact... if you change cells which reproduce into 15 to reproduce into a mode which is a gleucocyte you'll get the genome of damn sticky, but with higher nutrient priority, that genome was designed to hold high gravity situations, this one to handle low viscosity, I'm aiming to do more challenges with that premise
PEACE & LOVE,
CANDY
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 pm

CandyYAHFT wrote:I may should lift the cell limit and reupload the new substrate, what do you think?
You could experiment with that. See if it actually makes it easier to infect all rather than some. If it does, then sure, re-upload. :P
amor fati
Jeffjolland1

Post by Jeffjolland1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Wow, put them in the wild wind them up and watch them go
A HAWK! Jeffery