Really need some hands on translation 번역본 시급

Emera

Really need some hands on translation 번역본 시급

Post by Emera » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:48 pm

The one problem with the korea's side is that even there are quite of a english education, but more in grammaticlly than actual use of the language.
I'm trying to work on the translation, but if someone has faster hand than me, maybe can put some work on it ;w;

Especially picking more easier words for language translation. When I saw the reviews, many people replied as "So Hard/Difficult" and I guess that the translation itself had an impact on it.

한국의 힌 문제점은 영어교육이 꽤나 이루어지고 있으나, 실용적인 요소보다는 문법적인 요소가 많습니다.
현재 번역본에 힘을 쓰고는 있으나, 만약 저보다 손이 빠르신 분이 계신다면 힘 좀 써주세요 ㅠㅠ

무엇보다도 좀더 쉬운 단어선택이 필요하다고 보는것이
리뷰를 보았을때 셀럅에 대한 상당한 이해를 하려는 사람들도 있으나 상대적으로 이러한 시뮬레이션을 접하는데에는 저연령대층이 주류인 한국의 특성상 그 점 때문에 아마 어렵다고 하시는 분들이 많은것 아닌가 싶네요
POTATOCYTE
Petter
Site Admin

Re: Really need some hands on translation 번역본 시급

Post by Petter » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:05 pm

I didn't see this post but it would indeed be really great if the Korean translation got updated! I know a lot of work went into the previous translation so it would be a pity if we had to remove Korean language support completely in the new version. Just in these weeks with the 6% rollout I have got several Korean reviews asking what happened to the translation. I tried posting a language request in the Korean wiki at:
https://namu.wiki/w/Cell%20Lab%3A%20Evolution%20Sandbox
It seems to have been updated with the new cells so it is clearly active. I was though unable to post, somehow my IP is blocked. Maybe you could have a go at it as well?
Emera

Post by Emera » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:02 am

Thanks for the reply!
Unfortunatelly I have also tried to fix up that korean unofficial wiki, but with their current system, it is blocking a lot of IPs currently (with the reason of rule violation, which is not in most of the case) so, for some reason, I can't put my hands on ot too.
I tried to contact the support team, but seems like I get no reply, so I guess they won't fix the random-ip blocking situation.
POTATOCYTE
Petter
Site Admin

Post by Petter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Alright, too bad. How far have you gotten with the translation? If you want you can upload it on the wiki, making it easier for others to add to it too.