Parasite challenge without Nutrient Priority

Here we report bugs in the beta.
Alast

Parasite challenge without Nutrient Priority

Post by Alast » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:00 am

Hi Petter,

xoid made us aware in the Challenges Thread that Parasite doesn't have Nutrient Priority available. The original idea of the challenge was to be rather easy to solve and therefore should provide that setting ;)
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
Petter
Site Admin

Re: Parasite challenge without Nutrient Priority

Post by Petter » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:20 pm

Good point. What about unlocking the parameters already at floaters? Alternative is to move parasite but it is nice to have a glueocyte challenge right after it is unlocked.
Alast

Post by Alast » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:23 pm

Yes, I would unlock parameters. At least Nutrient Priority ;-)
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
JavenAnimations

Post by JavenAnimations » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:04 pm

So, im having a little bit of a problem where in the update 101 - 103 where i cant complete floaters 1 the way i used to using the stay alive and nutrient priority because the cells keep disappearing and there are no tutorials on how to complete it in these versions because those options are gone.
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:43 am

You can try meddling with the Split Mass instead of trying to find the Nutrient Priority. Nutrient Priority prioritizes a cell to make it hatch first, which you can also do on Split Mass if you configured it accordingly.

The challenge itself doesn't require Nutrient Priority to be solved. You can configure a simple 2-mode or 3-mode solution to solve it, with various split angles to make the design compact.

Don't let the guide ruin your vision of the solution. It's just there to help you regarding the Nutrient Priority issue.
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.