Type Parameter Values and Values Shown

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
naughtyticklez

Type Parameter Values and Values Shown

Post by naughtyticklez » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:23 am

I think there should be an option to type the value for some cell parameter instead of using the slider. It can get tedious trying to get the slider just right to get the desired value especially when you have big dumb fingers like me. This would also have the added benefit of being able to see a parameter value without having to change it, another thing I think the UI is lacking.
Alast

Re: Type Parameter Values and Values Shown

Post by Alast » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:19 am

Yeah, this has been suggested many times. Unfortunately, it will most likely clutter up the UI and a good solution for it hasn't been found yet.
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:26 am

It should just remain as a tickable option in the Settings, like the Cell Types x Modes thing that Petter made.

EDIT: I think it's better if there's an option to replace sliders with a changable value instead of putting it beside the slider to avoid cluttering up the UI.
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
naughtyticklez

Post by naughtyticklez » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 pm

H4yw1r3 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:26 am
It should just remain as a tickable option in the Settings, like the Cell Types x Modes thing that Petter made.

EDIT: I think it's better if there's an option to replace sliders with a changable value instead of putting it beside the slider to avoid cluttering up the UI.
Ya that's what I was envisioning when I brought this up.