Project: Wormbites

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.

Do I start a project or still making plans for the thrombinocyte?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Yes! Start a project!
63%
No! Make plans for the new cell!
38%

Total votes: 8
121daredevil

Re: Project: Wormbites

Post by 121daredevil » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Eu Sou A Fazenda wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:52 pm
121daredevil wrote:Hey, Sorry for being lazy for today. I was making plans for the Thrombinocyte. So i made a little project to spend my time playing cell lab instead of working plans for the cell... I called this: Project wormbites. It would consider about the long organisms (worm organisms) editing their genomes and make them not extinct... but i would make a list for those... another project will be in the poll whether i choose to stay making plans or make a little project. So i would reply back if i would cancel or i would start the project. So please place your votes until December 15th and project starts at Jan 12th (my b-day) I would recruit those best cell-organism makers that would help me... here are 3 workers will help me

1. Alast
2. Bwsialao
3. Eu Sou A Fadenza

I would add the next workers to help me if they made the parody of my old ecosystem "Serpents and eels"
You can find them in the Showcase and Bla bla bla Creations (Sorry because i dunno whats its spelling)
Good luck!

Just kidding, I dont realy care if you spelld it right or not.
Thanks for inviting me.

PS: In the poll, "Make a new project" means to you make this project, right? And the "make things with the new cell" is about the gametes righr?
I am kinda confused here rn. So, yea I might have voted wrong. I support this project and voted on "make a new project"
No That was the Thrombinocytes. I need someone to help me to make the same thing though
For every failure has made. Try and try again and Success will be achieved