Translations

Here we report bugs in the beta.
User avatar
WhatTheSillyName
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:13 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Translations

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:20 am

HumanoidX wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:21 pm
if no, may i help :?: :)
Oh, you are also Chinese? Where are you from? Just asking.
Ya~
User avatar
HumanoidX
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:59 pm
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow
Contact:

Re: Translations

Post by HumanoidX » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:38 am

WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:20 am
HumanoidX wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:21 pm
if no, may i help :?: :)
Oh, you are also Chinese? Where are you from? Just asking.
oh yes, i'm a chinese from malaysia. i saw the wiki, it say the chinese translation is unfinished :)
can i help? i really like to help
(o) This is a Phagocyte.
It can eat a lot of food! :shock:
Eat until it split.
(o) + observe = (o) (o)
(o) + incubate = (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o)
lol
User avatar
WhatTheSillyName
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:13 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Translations

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:27 am

HumanoidX wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:38 am
WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:20 am
HumanoidX wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:21 pm
if no, may i help :?: :)
Oh, you are also Chinese? Where are you from? Just asking.
oh yes, i'm a chinese from malaysia. i saw the wiki, it say the chinese translation is unfinished :)
can i help? i really like to help
Oh, of course you can.
No matter if it is just a small help.
Always back up the document.
http://wiki.cell-lab.net/Stringsv9x_ch
Ya~
User avatar
HumanoidX
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:59 pm
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow
Contact:

Re: Translations

Post by HumanoidX » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:29 am

WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:27 am
HumanoidX wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:38 am
WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:20 am


Oh, you are also Chinese? Where are you from? Just asking.
oh yes, i'm a chinese from malaysia. i saw the wiki, it say the chinese translation is unfinished :)
can i help? i really like to help
Oh, of course you can.
No matter if it is just a small help.
Always back up the document.
http://wiki.cell-lab.net/Stringsv9x_ch
Thank you!!! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
(o) This is a Phagocyte.
It can eat a lot of food! :shock:
Eat until it split.
(o) + observe = (o) (o)
(o) + incubate = (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o)
lol
Post Reply