Precisam de ajuda na tradução? (Need some help with the translation?)

Gwud

Precisam de ajuda na tradução? (Need some help with the translation?)

Post by Gwud » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:32 pm

hey to you reading this, first of all, how's going? I saw that you guys need help with the translation to portuguese, so if I can help in any form just contact me, I don't have the best english, but I can do some revision of the translation or something like this.

Olá para vocês lendo isso, primeieo de tudo, como você está? Espero que bem. Eu percebi que a tradução para portuguêsa precisa de ajuda e estou me oferecendo à dar uma mãozinha, meu inglês não é dos melhores para eu fazer uma tradução completa, mas se precisar de ajuda para fazer a revisão ou algo assim é só me chamar.
You know that sensation when you spend a minute trying to put a specific amount of number in the programation cell and when you remove your finger from the screen the number change and you have to do all again? This sensation is the taste of my life
Petter
Site Admin

Re: Precisam de ajuda na tradução? (Need some help with the translation?)

Post by Petter » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:27 pm

Hi Gwud!
Sorry, I missed this message. It would be great if you could help with translating the update to Portuguese, otherwise that language will be removed after the update is rolled out. I have put translation instructions here:
http://wiki.cell-lab.net/Translations
There you can find the v74 strings for Portuguese and a list of things that have changed after the update and need to be updated.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Petter