Kinetic Energy Artillery Battery (KEAB)

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Megathosto14

Re: Kinetic Energy Artillery Battery (KEAB)

Post by Megathosto14 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Please just go with KEBAB and satisfy my inner desire!!!
Btw, Nice Launcher
Killing one makes one a sinner.
Killing hundreds makes one a hero.
Killing thousands makes one a king.
Killing millions makes one an emperor.
momoking8289

Post by momoking8289 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:52 pm

It has the tendency to poison itself with HCN.....
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Thu May 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Yep, you are right.
There is a mistake on its design because I want to keep the substrate clean. Moreover, it had a version which can reproduce by the "warhead"(Set it to Mode1) and the self-poison system is to avoid overcrowded & damage targets organism when it is close enough to the targets.

Sorry for my poor English grammar... (つд⊂)
Ya~
K-man

Post by K-man » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:31 pm

C4pung wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 pm
Could you also upload the substrate?. Uploading genomes kinda not prefered in this forum because most genomes need specific substrate to survive and do its functions.

Also, when i download genomes it comes with the same name (address?) of the file, not the name you used. So like 20~ letters non sense, and with 250+ genome (with a bunch of genome i downloaded) in my library its pretty much almost impossible to find your genome
Same thing happens to me.
"Place the devourocytes here..."
-Cellbert Einstein
Vitoryuiti

Post by Vitoryuiti » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:18 pm

I have made a similar organism but it shoot more fast, It dont need light and It walk in The wall
The cannon master!!!
EliteMacro_37

Post by EliteMacro_37 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Woah thats a good kinetic turret (turret rit?) there!
Eventho the KEAB projectiles doesn't fully based on kinetic (aka physical) damage, the usage of 'max cell connection' and Fragile Flagellocyte Propeller was smart, also the turret self destructs when one of it's cell was gone,

Meaning that we can use this self destruct system on the devorocyte-based missile ships (original battleship), so whenever one of the cell of the ship devoured by devorocyte, it self destructs and balancing the battle without the existence of disturbing disabled ships (unless if there's a auto regenerator/fixers), also it adds the lethality of the devorocyte-based missile and balancing between devorocyte-based and cyanide-based missile.

This makes me wanna post some my ships (their design actually resembles spaceships more), station turrets and improved previous existing ship design (3 Self-Made Ships, 1 Turret Station [over op], 2 Improved Existing ships (Kamikaze lv2 and Battleship (I call it Frontier) lv2), those are some pretty basic ships with unique abilities.
The most annoying user 2018, feel free to ignore
naughtyticklez

Post by naughtyticklez » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:00 am

Cause of how the lipocyte detaches and continues a second before detonation a better description might be "Armor Piercing". But anyway, really cool design awesome job! :D
121daredevil

Post by 121daredevil » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:14 am

Before opening the substrate:
I hope its a swimmer

After:
???

Coming soon after i open it.
For every failure has made. Try and try again and Success will be achieved