64: Nanobot

Some challenges are hard :). Here we can discuss their solutions. Please find the thread for the appropriate challenge or create it if it doesn't exist.
C4pung

64: Nanobot

Post by C4pung » Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 am

Yes this challenge is a superhuman ai difficulty, yes im a scrub at viruses, but can anyone describe like... what i need to do?.

The cancer cells are M1 too I believe, infecting them will also lead to infecting the skin cells. Im really at a dead end here :lol: . My guess is a kind of smart grinder(how do you even make that?) That have a virus module to infect the cancer cells selectively, but really i dont know. Any help?
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
Alast

Re: 64: Nanobot

Post by Alast » Thu May 17, 2018 5:18 am

You're thinking in the right direction.

You'll need an organism that is ultimately capable of reaching all those cancer cells and heal them. So first think about a way to get your organism across the substrate. Can you think of a way?

Because the normal cells and the cancer cells are of the same type you'll need to think of a mechanism to be selective about which cells to affect by your organism. Here you have options. What come to mind first?

Hope that gets you thinking in the right direction a few steps further and you can take it from there :)
Perfection hasnt reached me yet, but its trying hard!