Centrifuge

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Seandoggy
Location: North of the south pole, south of the north pole. Certainly on earth for all of 2000-2017.

Centrifuge

Post by Seandoggy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:13 am

A very, very interesting creation that supports much fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nbcqoj40k2ug ... trate?dl=0

Stick a default glueocyte and it dies a magnificent death.
Stick a default devorocyte near the left or right wall and it withstands the torture while the devorocyte lays tons of offspring.
Stick a ciliocyte on it and it rolls around the wall, at a steady pace (relative to the centrifuge)

Anyhoo, this is a great creation that can
  • Support an ecosystem
  • Die a great death
  • Be a road
Seandoggy has <3 Cell Lab for 2 years, now (o)
C4pung

Re: Centrifuge

Post by C4pung » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:46 pm

This thing is really fun to mess with :lol: .
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebcgz2k5dafcr ... trate?dl=0

For a pretty huge "organism" spinning really fast at viscosity that low, they are really sturdy, good job. Also, spinning organism is your speciality?. When you mentioned the ciliocyte i got an idea, how about doing it in reverse, have a ciliocyte turn a wheel instead of the wheel "turning" the ciliocyte, would be interesting i think
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
Seandoggy
Location: North of the south pole, south of the north pole. Certainly on earth for all of 2000-2017.

Re: Centrifuge

Post by Seandoggy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:25 pm

I love spinners. I'm going to post a few things rn.
Seandoggy has <3 Cell Lab for 2 years, now (o)