Deception

Some challenges are hard :). Here we can discuss their solutions. Please find the thread for the appropriate challenge or create it if it doesn't exist.
countingtls

Re: Deception

Post by countingtls » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:18 am

DMessham wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm
I have spent an hour trying this level,
does anyone have a . Genome file for one
Just an hour? Don't give up so fast...this one is actually not that hard if you at least complete most of the earlier challenges.

As people mentioned above, the easiest solution for this is Flagellocyte-Secrocyte-Glueocyte. Personally I feel it is easier to use Devorocyte as seed cell with high enough split mass, and able to instantly grow a 3-cells swimmer. And remember to make Flagellocyte cell swims much slower to conserve energy as well as allowing the "victims" to catch up.

Another easy solution is to not move your cell at all, use Lipocyte to store energy and place them near food cluster at the beginning. Then just lure the victims with food smell Secrocyte. Only spread offspring with basic swimmer, like a spore.
K-man

Post by K-man » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:38 pm

DMessham wrote:
Watch the walkthrough.
"Place the devourocytes here..."
-Cellbert Einstein
DMessham

Post by DMessham » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:42 am

countingtls wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:18 am
DMessham wrote:
Just an hour? Don't give up so fast...this one is actually not that hard if you at least complete most of the earlier challenges.

As people mentioned above, the easiest solution for this is Flagellocyte-Secrocyte-Glueocyte. Personally I feel it is easier to use Devorocyte as seed cell with high enough split mass, and able to instantly grow a 3-cells swimmer. And remember to make Flagellocyte cell swims much slower to conserve energy as well as allowing the "victims" to catch up.

Another easy solution is to not move your cell at all, use Lipocyte to store energy and place them near food cluster at the beginning. Then just lure the victims with food smell Secrocyte. Only spread offspring with basic swimmer, like a spore.
Thanks! I will try this later