Deception

Some challenges are hard :). Here we can discuss their solutions. Please find the thread for the appropriate challenge or create it if it doesn't exist.
oodoos24

Re: Deception

Post by oodoos24 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Yeah, I've been trying to do this challenge for half a year now. never got even close, I've tried every tutorial, every combination of cells that my shit brain can think of, I just want to beat this so I can get the stemocyte. can someone post a .Genome file so I can beat this fucking level? thanks.
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:42 am

oodoos24 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:55 pm
Yeah, I've been trying to do this challenge for half a year now. never got even close, I've tried every tutorial, every combination of cells that my shit brain can think of, I just want to beat this so I can get the stemocyte. can someone post a .Genome file so I can beat this fucking level? thanks.
Holy
Ya~
Kilo

Post by Kilo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:46 pm

RealOfficialTurf wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:24 am
Glueocytes are overrated. I use Devorocytes. Why just drain their lifeforce when you can simply consume their entire body?
Correct me if I'm wrong you cant use devorocytes because it kills your organism (I tested it and it does) if you put a keratinocyte between Kt and Sc the organisms won't reach the devorocyte and your organism will die because of lack of energy. Now if you the genome file upload it and send me the link.

(I think devorocytes are overrated) if you can produce an organism that has a working system with a devorocyte then I'll believe you but I've tried and it doesn't work.
PkmnQuantum

Post by PkmnQuantum » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:51 am

I solved it without the Secrocytes.
Basically, a problem is: If you split, the egg will be glued to the glueocyte. We just let it flash to another cell, and then it becomes a glueocyte again. To be fair, you could let it flash to a secrocyte, but I didn't do that.
DrYeet2704

Post by DrYeet2704 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:41 pm

:!: I have tried to complete this for 5 days. I came close once, but they haven't worked no matter how I make the organism. I can't complete it. It's against the idea of a puzzle game, but can someone, whoever you are, post a reply to this and give a .genome or .substrate file, PLEASE!
I have tried doing it EXACTLY how Bart does it in his videos, guess what - didn't work. Same with most other videos.
I've sorta lost hope for completing this. Please, whoever the flip you are, post a .genome file of a genome that works.
Thank you. :!:
Know of any cool things? TELL ME NOW! :D :D :D
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:58 am

DrYeet2704 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:41 pm
:!: I have tried to complete this for 5 days. I came close once, but they haven't worked no matter how I make the organism. I can't complete it. It's against the idea of a puzzle game, but can someone, whoever you are, post a reply to this and give a .genome or .substrate file, PLEASE!
I have tried doing it EXACTLY how Bart does it in his videos, guess what - didn't work. Same with most other videos.
I've sorta lost hope for completing this. Please, whoever the flip you are, post a .genome file of a genome that works.
Do this and wait.
I don't want to send the result's screenshot for proof every time.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200129-095539.png
Ya~
HumanoidX

Post by HumanoidX » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:28 am

countingtls wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:18 am
DMessham wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm
I have spent an hour trying this level,
does anyone have a . Genome file for one
Just an hour? Don't give up so fast...this one is actually not that hard if you at least complete most of the earlier challenges.

As people mentioned above, the easiest solution for this is Flagellocyte-Secrocyte-Glueocyte. Personally I feel it is easier to use Devorocyte as seed cell with high enough split mass, and able to instantly grow a 3-cells swimmer. And remember to make Flagellocyte cell swims much slower to conserve energy as well as allowing the "victims" to catch up.

Another easy solution is to not move your cell at all, use Lipocyte to store energy and place them near food cluster at the beginning. Then just lure the victims with food smell Secrocyte. Only spread offspring with basic swimmer, like a spore.
I spent nearly 3 hours experimenting, evolving and thinking - and the result is nothing!!!
(o) This is a Phagocyte.
It can eat a lot of food! :shock:
Eat until it split.
(o) + observe = (o) (o)
(o) + incubate = (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o) (o)
lol
DrYeet2704

Post by DrYeet2704 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:46 pm

WhatTheSillyName wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:58 am
DrYeet2704 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:41 pm
Do this and wait.
I don't want to send the result's screenshot for proof every time.
Is it advisable to have M1 Glueocyte split to M2 Secrocyte with food smell?
Know of any cool things? TELL ME NOW! :D :D :D
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:31 am

DrYeet2704 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:46 pm
Is it advisable to have M1 Glueocyte split to M2 Secrocyte with food smell?
Yes, it will be a little more complex and faster.
Ya~