Select the maximum number the cells in the substrate

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
What happens cell?

Select the maximum number the cells in the substrate

Post by What happens cell? » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:00 pm

I said that because in this moment I’m trying to do a ecosystem but I have the problem that I don’t have enough space and number is cells, is it possible be that the player control the number maximum of the cells in the substrate or the size of this one?
countingtls

Re: Select the maximum number the cells in the substrate

Post by countingtls » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:01 pm

What happens cell? wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:00 pm
I said that because in this moment I’m trying to do a ecosystem but I have the problem that I don’t have enough space and number is cells, is it possible be that the player control the number maximum of the cells in the substrate or the size of this one?
You can set maximum and dish size when starting a new plate by long press the "new plate".
RedShift

Re: Select the maximum number the cells in the substrate

Post by RedShift » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:02 am

countingtls wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:01 pm
What happens cell? wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:00 pm
You can set maximum and dish size when starting a new plate by long press the "new plate".
yes, if you long press the new plate you can set the maximum cell count and food count as well as the size of the petri dish
BLUE 00F