Welcome to MicroCity!

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Seandoggy
Location: North of the south pole, south of the north pole. Certainly on earth for all of 2000-2017.

Welcome to MicroCity!

Post by Seandoggy » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:00 pm

Hello!

You have been chosen to be the new mayor of MicroCity!

In case you forgot the location, here it is.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcv0dez6illbq ... trate?dl=0

There are many things (not) to do in here.
1- We have experimental mining bots. Experimental, mind you. They are contained in the blue box on the left. In case you wish to open it, (don't) use the Remove Cell tool on it.

2- We also researched grey goo. They're on top of the second building. To open, remove an orange cell.

3- Nuclear Reactor: It's obvious we dislike radiation. It's between the two tall buildings. Try not to, uh, damage it too much.

4- Missiles: We have two. They are two cells tall and have colored bits that you remove to launch. Orange is conventional, red is nuclear.

5- Magma Blobs: Like the nuclear reactor, don't poke at them, we dislike massive eruptions. They are orange squares underground.

6- Earthquake thingies: Light gray thingies underground, not to be poked. Smaller one is weak, big one is big earthquake.

Things to do:
1- Not kill everyone?

That's about it. Good luck!

EDIT:
Here's a peek at your city.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/65d8tglrlchtp ... 5.png?dl=0
Ahh, summertime!

And now the substrate is covered in photocytes
WhatTheSillyName

Re: Welcome to MicroCity!

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:26 am

I see what you did.
It is the first concept that I have ever seen.
Nice
Seandoggy
Location: North of the south pole, south of the north pole. Certainly on earth for all of 2000-2017.

Re: Welcome to MicroCity!

Post by Seandoggy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:12 pm

I assume you have destroyed the city in all ways possible?
Ahh, summertime!

And now the substrate is covered in photocytes