Gene or Organism File

We like few-celled organisms, not bugs!
EliteMacro_37

Gene or Organism File

Post by EliteMacro_37 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:47 am

Hi :D , its been a while since I play this game again, and while playing, I realized that it would be much easier to locate the organism you want and neatly organise them in a "custom organism file" that you can make in the gene bank (such as file for "small predators", "shooter organism", "logic gates", and etc), this idea might already been suggested tho, idk
Cell is Cell!
RedShift

Re: Gene or Organism File

Post by RedShift » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:28 pm

Having a feature that allows us to create folders in cell lab for sorting and storing our genome files is actually a good idea.
Last edited by RedShift on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a nice day! :)
WhatTheSillyName

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:48 pm

EliteMacro_37 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:47 am
Hi :D , its been a while since I play this game again, and while playing, I realized that it would be much easier to locate the organism you want and neatly organise them in a "custom organism file" that you can make in the gene bank (such as file for "small predators", "shooter organism", "logic gates", and etc), this idea might already been suggested tho, idk
Oh hi, welcome back.
Yea, it can help a lot on tidying the messy genome bank.
EliteMacro_37

Post by EliteMacro_37 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:00 pm

Glad to hear you guys agree, My hopes on Update never fade lol, and if they do update, I hope this one isn't left behind, because it's a pretty simple but a useful one
Cell is Cell!