Organism afraid of walls

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Goteatenbyaphotocyte

Organism afraid of walls

Post by Goteatenbyaphotocyte » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:39 pm

Hi, Sorry for the mistakes i'm French
I created a really simple organism afraid of walls, that's the first time i'm posting something on this forum and this is the first "complex" organism I made

If you want the genome, click on a cell in the microscope, then go in [genome editor], click on [load], [load from microscope] and save it

Here are two subtrates with those organism, the first one contains only the eggs, they might not survive and that's why the second substrate is here, it contains the adults organisms.

They are still not stable, and there might be some issue: sometimes the most important cell die :cry:

Substrate 1: (AowOrganism.substrate) https://www.dropbox.com/s/os26i14a8jb82 ... trate?dl=0

Substrate 2: (AowOrganism2.substrate)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbh56pz29eop0 ... trate?dl=0
Last edited by Goteatenbyaphotocyte on Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhatTheSillyName

Re: I created an organism afraid of walls

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:20 am

Goteatenbyaphotocyte

Re: Organism afraid of walls

Post by Goteatenbyaphotocyte » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:15 am

Thanks WhatTheSillyName, I put my organism in your substrate and yours thrived way better than mine.
btw I find interesting to check [kill cells at edge] to make this genome more useful
WhatTheSillyName

Re: Organism afraid of walls

Post by WhatTheSillyName » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:27 pm

You are welcomed.
I fixed it first, and then let the evolution do its work. Just a couple minutes. Most of the details are meaningful. You can take a look.