Mission:Mining Diamonds and other precious cell-ores

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.

READ WHAT I WROTE THEN TELL ME:is this possible or am expecting too much

Poll runs till Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm

yes
67%
no
33%

Total votes: 3
Yahammad

Mission:Mining Diamonds and other precious cell-ores

Post by Yahammad » Fri May 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Hello guys lets make a substrate that contains lots of random cells which will be rocks or ores
and a mining creature that has to go through a maze of keratinocytes to reach every ore and mine although it will not retreat the ore
for example
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blue cells will be diamonds

yellow for gold

grey for rock

red for redstone (I am a minecrafter)

and finally purple for amethyst

but ores will be manually (by hand) placed and ores should never split but it will be photocytes and substrate settings should be set to maximum light ammount and light range so ores wont die and wont reproduce
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but the miner should have something like a timer which is starvation to death it should contain (be made of) ONLY flagellocytes, keratinocytes and devorocytes and should reproduce (just like reinforcments) but should breed slowly
i have 2 miners (which are non smart) but no mine
but the 2 miners each have a weakness one breeds very quickly and changes direction when it bumps into a wall or a keratinocytes
and the OTHER breeds very slowly but the daughter stays attached to the mother/main creature (forever) making it unsteady and cant move in a straight line
but this miner (before breeding) is steady and moves at a good speed and most bumps dont affect its direction much
but i dont know how to fix the miners nor how to make the mine with the mazes so please help
and if anyone can make an egg for the mine as long as it doesnt reproduce forever (or manully make it) and send the substrate file and/or fix the miners or make new ones please do it
link for miner 1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4x8afker9ujbo ... enome?dl=0
link for miner 2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ucqczjso7lpe ... trate?dl=0
PS. if anyone wants to help please tell me your gmail account/address so that we can discuss how to make it and he will be added to the team
my gmail account: yahammad.is.the.smartest@gmail.com
PPS. if yo send me an email tell me your cell lab forum name :lol:
(o) + (o) = :D :)
HumanoidX

Re: Mission:Mining Diamonds and other precious cell-ores

Post by HumanoidX » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:39 pm

I support your project, but... you are "filling" this forum really fast.
(o) + Me + The Forum + My Friends = ;) :) :D
CellMan

Post by CellMan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Yes or no to which question :? . And I would like this idea more if you replaced the ores with minerals, that can be used as a second resource like nitrate. This is also more fit for suggestions and bug reports than showcase.
(o)(o)
(o)(o)
(o)(o)
(o)(o)
HumanoidX

Post by HumanoidX » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:02 am

What do you mean by "a maze of keratinocyte"? Do you mean the swimmer swim through the maze while mining the ores?
Yahammad

Post by Yahammad » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:35 pm

HumanoidX wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:39 pm
I support your project, but... you are "filling" this forum really fast.
what do you mean by really fast
Yahammad

Post by Yahammad » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:42 pm

HumanoidX wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:02 am
What do you mean by "a maze of keratinocyte"? Do you mean the swimmer swim through the maze while mining the ores?
yes exactly but the keratinocytes should "make adhesin" else it wont be a maze or it could just be random ores between manually placed keratinocytes
by the way i think the swimmer would be the hardest part in the project because of ore detection
HumanoidX

Post by HumanoidX » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:17 am

Yahammad wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:42 pm
HumanoidX wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:02 am
yes exactly but the keratinocytes should "make adhesin" else it wont be a maze or it could just be random ores between manually placed keratinocytes
by the way i think the swimmer would be the hardest part in the project because of ore detection
Theen that's strange! Why would a mining bot need ore detection when it is travelling in a knew path? If you want ore detection, I suggest you to put soil makers everywhere and let your smart minerbot find those minerals.
Yahammad

Post by Yahammad » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:44 am

what do you mean by a soil maker
HumanoidX

Post by HumanoidX » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:34 pm

Yahammad wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:44 am
what do you mean by a soil maker