Nanobot

Some challenges are hard :). Here we can discuss their solutions. Please find the thread for the appropriate challenge or create it if it doesn't exist.
Get lost

Re: Nanobot

Post by Get lost »

A working nanobot and if you can tell what the organism looked like correctly I will share the .gnome with you.
BiologicRookie456

Post by BiologicRookie456 »

Dang this is a real problem for me. I cant make buyocyte increase its density if sensiocyte smells it, please help!
RedShift

Post by RedShift »

BiologicRookie456 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:00 pm Dang this is a real problem for me. I cant make buyocyte increase its density if sensiocyte smells it, please help!

Have you tried it using the inequality formula (value = a if input < c; value = b if input ≥ c.)? If you have a stereocyte that points downward you can program the buoyocyte with inequality formula, example:
a = 0
b = 3.00
c = 1.00

the buoyocyte will sink only if the senseocyte is directly pointing at the black cells(the signal substance or the input is equal or greater than the value of c.)
Have a nice day! :)
Goteatenbyaphotocyte

Post by Goteatenbyaphotocyte »

[Soluce]

Here's a soluce for this challenge

Place it juste one cell before the first black cell

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18pcz43 ... sp=sharing
GalaxyCells

Post by GalaxyCells »

Well.. I don't really wanna make this too easy but i can give away a few hints: a really important thing is to have a ciliocyte at the bottom for movement and a senseocyte to control it- you can figure out the rest :)
I run off of Cellulose (o)