All about crawlers

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Re: All about crawlers

Post by ANYMOUS SCIENTIST »

TragmatiS wrote:Anymous, did you put here my Smart Crawling prey?
I think so There were too much to remember XD
Like what i said there most of them not mine
Need Motivation
C4pung

Post by C4pung »

I think bwisialo have alot of crawlers :lol: . Recent ones I think is the Sexual Crawler as well the Caterpillar by Alast. There is many classes like Bipeds, Quadrupeds, and also Desert Predator.

Ps. I'm also trying to make an Omni showcase thread but theres alot of diffrent substrates and it takes quite a long time to manage them all :?
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Oh wow cool!

Before Im trying to make a crawler that are smart,can turn direction and stop I need to ask one question, has somebody created that?If not ill continue my plan
This may mean more then one linear/layer cell forcing me to create fat version :lol:
Need Motivation
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo »

Yes, a smart crawler is the intended solution to the Desert challenges. You should still make one even though others have already made them.
amor fati
C4pung

Post by C4pung »

I wondered how to make bipeds though :? . Its really interesting as the myocyte itself is the "foot" that pull itself side ways (rather than the usual crawler the myocyte is used a bridge/muscle between the foot and the brain).

I had an idea of using modules of it to save modes. There is a smart biped too right? . But that maybe waaay out of my skill level :oops:
Currently resides in Showcase of Our Creations . Have you realized how many (o) you killed everytime you press the sterilize button? You monster ! :cry:
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo »

Yes, I have a smart biped. What exactly do you want to do?
amor fati
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

How about a crawler that are moving like wings?
Thats would be cool if people create that!
Need Motivation
bwisialo

Post by bwisialo »

Megatgosto has a jellyfish with movements like that.
amor fati
ANYMOUS SCIENTIST

Cool :shock:
Need Motivation
C4pung

Post by C4pung »

Wait, maybe smart bipeds would be too complicated :? . Just the "gallop" module would be sufficient I guess. I want to try to make my own crawler like that, maybe putting a couple features I still dont have in mind