Color Changing Cells

Post your creations here. It can be either a cool genome or an interesting ecosystem. Indicate if you designed it yourself or if it was created through evolution, or both :). File, picture, or video is required.
Woopywoop

Color Changing Cells

Post by Woopywoop »

Hi i finnaly figured out some kind of color changing cells using Stemocytes and with Stereocyte :lol: so if you want it to change color always just make multiple dif colored Stemocytes loop maybe you can use this to somewhat hide from the predators or something :)
H4yw1r3

Re: Color Changing Cells

Post by H4yw1r3 »

This was also an idea back then. Prey hides from a predator through Stemocyte's color differenciation. This way, the predator runs blind in the plate and the prey gets to eat its food and run away safely.

Unfortunately, I don't have a link to such creation if anyone was able to replicate that mechanism in the said utility.
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.
Woopywoop

Post by Woopywoop »

H4yw1r3 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:36 am This was also an idea back then. Prey hides from a predator through Stemocyte's color differenciation. This way, the predator runs blind in the plate and the prey gets to eat its food and run away safely.

Unfortunately, I don't have a link to such creation if anyone was able to replicate that mechanism in the said utility.
I have but i dont really know how to send the link but i made it change color but not its whole body some other cells need to be a different color like the swimming cells i also has an idea of it changing color and ripping its arms off to act as decoys
Steeletto

Post by Steeletto »

Woopywoop wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:11 am Hi i finnaly figured out some kind of color changing cells using Stemocytes and with Stereocyte :lol: so if you want it to change color always just make multiple dif colored Stemocytes loop maybe you can use this to somewhat hide from the predators or something :)
Imagine that the RGB values were settable parameters in a b c equations. You'd have a cell that could change colour depending on a signal.
Woopywoop

Post by Woopywoop »

Steeletto wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:57 pm
Woopywoop wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:11 am Hi i finnaly figured out some kind of color changing cells using Stemocytes and with Stereocyte :lol: so if you want it to change color always just make multiple dif colored Stemocytes loop maybe you can use this to somewhat hide from the predators or something :)
Imagine that the RGB values were settable parameters in a b c equations. You'd have a cell that could change colour depending on a signal.
You can with stereocytes or sencocytes
H4yw1r3

Post by H4yw1r3 »

I think what Steeletto meant was the RGB parameter itself in a singular cell, like the RGB parameter of a Phagocyte (for example) can be changed using abc equations controlled by signals.
Are complex creatures too advanced for you to understand?
Well, let me flood you with them.